• Forums
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Hove - Warlock - Affliction

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Hove » Tue May 23, 2017 7:58 pm

by Emtee » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:18 pm

This is your application template. Please copy/paste this into your recruitment thread for our perusal. Be hilarious = instant guild leader. Answer "yes" or "no" on certain questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Character Information/History:

1. Character Name:
Hoov

2. Class:
Warlock

3. Current Server:
Shattered Hand

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Affliction - I can play Demonology and Destruction aswell.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... -hand/hoov

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?
--Started playing casually in MoP Patch 5.2--

Mists of Pandaria
Siege of Orgrimmar - 11/14 Flex

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul - 7/7 Heroic
Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 Heroic
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Mythic
Played on Hovve-Shatteredhand

Legion
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor - 2/3 Mythic
The Nighthold - 7/10 Mythic

7. What guilds were you previously in?
Malicious Intent - Bunch of IRL friends got me in the guild. Small group at around 13 people

<Blazefury Clan> - Merged with this guild in hopes of killing Blackhand with a bigger group (We killed it)

Pretty Maids - Friends stopped playing, so me and 2 other friends joined this guild

Postmortem - Pretty Maids stopped raiding after clearing HC for some weird reason. I moved on to Postmortem.

Cincinnati Zoo - Me and 6 others left Postmortem just before legion due to no fun allowed in the guild (No 4Head, Kappa, dank af jokes etc etc). We all decided to start up a guild, and has been a blast. However, we have experienced lack of attendence and willpower from several players throughout the whole expansion, which resulted in several players getting tired of playing. I am still going strong and here i am.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?
Yes!

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this?
I am okei with this.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.
http://imgur.com/a/dZhls

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.
CPU: I5-6600K @3.50 GHz
RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance
GPU: GTX 1080
Monitor(s): 2x Asus 27" 2560x1440
Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):
http://i.imgur.com/icK6SbE.jpg Pretty standard Elvui with some WA's thrown in

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aMVhqF4J91GLzvdg
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZchD3WdQAYwTa7fK

This is my most recent logs. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or want more logs from me. You might notice that the guild is called Nanbangers, but that is just nivvo (GM) wasting money at 4am.

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?
My statweights for affliction are: Mastery > Crit/Haste > Intellect > Versatility. However, my result from the latest sim is valuing Haste a tad than all the other stats, due to it being a bit low. You mainly want to keep Crit and haste about even, while Mastery is being the most important of all your stats.

For gems, i have 1x Int then Mastery for the rest.
For enchants i once again use mastery if possible.

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

Opener (with Soul conduit)
Prepot > Agony > Corruption > 2x UA > Reap > Drain (UA + Reap + Drain is possible because of legendary) > Refresh dots at 8 agony stacks > Soul Harvest > 2x UA > Reap > Drain

Rotation
Maintain Agony dot at all times > Corruption > 2x UA (More if Whispers proc/Burst on add) > Reap > Drain. If UA refreshes itself, keep draining and pop reap if necessary > Let Corruption run out if still in UA window, but refresh Agony if it will run out.

For hard AoE fights (I.E Skorpyron)
Maintain dots on main target > If +3 targets KLUMPED, use Seed of Corruption instead of UA on main target > If they live for under 12-15 seconds, dont agony them.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
I follow 2 warlock players called Terryn and Yipz. Terryn writes the wowhead guide and Yipz approves the Icy Veins guide. They are both active on youtube, which is where i prefer to gather most of my knowledge from. Other than that i use discord if i want more in-depth answers.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?
No one knows. None of the Jews never got out of the train alive to tell us.
I dont know the correct answer, if there even is an answer :D

Personal Responses:
Why was the black guy unable to get a PhD?

Please sing more - It was hilarious

16. Age: 22

17. Gender: Male
Hove

by Chezny » Wed May 24, 2017 12:33 am

Chezny#2683 add me
Chezny

by Morbo » Fri May 26, 2017 6:23 pm

R U FROM HOVE ACTUALLY?
Morbo

by Emtee » Sat May 27, 2017 6:44 am

the fuck morbo, you dead?