• Forums
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Mentally Challenged Application

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by HavocGod » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 am

Basic Character Information/History:

1. Character Name: Anníhílator a.k.a the sickest big dick dps havocGod

2. Class: HavocGod <--- does it ring a bell (Demon hunter)

3. Current Server: EU-Stormscale

4. Primary Raiding Spec: Havoc (who dafuq will a pick demon hunter to tank!?)

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: You are not prepared!!! https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... C3%ADlator

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?

Emmm this is a though one. I stared playing WOW in legion again. I played in WotLK and kill the motherfuckin Lich King on HC (gosu right??) I tried to be casual with my mates and chill do some mythic+ and stuff but that shit is boring, i need to kill stuff on mythic now. More specific DEMONS!

7. What guilds were you previously in?
Looting Trainer - we are bunch of retarded friends most of us got autism and that's why im still with them BUT if you are willing to take me SCREW THEM xD

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?

Guys guys guys, I have a work , a girlfriend i can't do that.... oh wait I play WOW who am i kidding. Aaaaanyway i can raid 7/7 if its needed.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?

Em if im first in the list to get the BIS ITEMS of course. Honestly i like new shiny stuff but who cares if we are progressing witch is the most important thing that i care about. I WANT SHINY TITLES!!!!!!!!!

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.

I play from Bulgaria A.K.A the Internet HEAVEN, but right now i'm at work so no pics for you lad. Anyway i have less than 30 MS in the game and my internet is stable.

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.

I7 6600K
32GB Ram Kingston HyperX Savage
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):

I'm at work at the moment (not kidding) and i can't do that atm ((((

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4 ... amage-done
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Jv ... amage-done

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

EM up until now the 2 stats that Havoc cared were Crit at least 35% with 4pc from NH and as fucking much MASTERY for them Insane Burst DAMAGE. Since my application is on the day the 7.2.5 is dropped the Stats look something like Crit > haste > vers > Agi > rip mastery :(

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

Belive in the RNG God , be ready to suck him if he Bless you with enuf Rng so u can broke your CC button on your keyboard , do insane amount of Damage so the little kids in the Pugs can wet themselves and wanna blow you. Or you can get unlucky, the my autistic inner demon appear and starts screaming with inhuman sounds.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

DH-discord , mmo-champion , youtube, simcraft ,curse for them all the sweet addons.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?

When the Jews got struck by random lighting ? Blame the RNG!!

Personal Responses: Catch all dem dragons in the game!!!

16. Age: 27 but if feels somewhat close to 15

17. Gender: BloodElf ofc im a Demon Hunter!!! (male)
HavocGod

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login